3/4 cup sugar
3 cups pineapple (peeled and chopped into 1-inch pieces)
1 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
8 lime wedges
club soda or sparkling water
Summers are here and so is the heat and thirst, it’s like a combo package every year. Everyone is so used to drinking sodas and fizzy drinks that they seldom forget the side effects of those drinks. Summer brings along with it some incredible fruits which not only are an answer to your thirst but an answer to probably a lot of your ailments. And pineapple is one such fruit. Loaded with the goodness of nutrients, this fruit is perfect for making your summer drink and a tasty one too!
Pineapple mint mojito is a perfect pool-side mocktail for your afternoon thirst and makes a great party drink or an evening siesta. This is not a recipe you will ever regret.
- Pineapples are very low on calories but contain trace amounts of Vitamin k, vitamin A, zinc, phosphorous and calcium.
- Pineapples are loaded with a lot of anti-oxidants which combat oxidative issues in the body.
- Pineapples contain bromelain which is a group of enzymes which regulate proper digestion.
- It contains 75% of the daily recommended amount of mineral and manganese which are necessary for developing bone strength and connective tissues.
- Mint is great for soothing an upset stomach and mint is known to reduce fever as well.
- This one is surprising one- mint is known to reduce stress!
How to make Pineapple Mint Mojito