How to make Popsicle Punch
- In a large pitcher, add the soda, seltzer, lemonade, strawberries and mangoes in it.
- Stir the mixture well until completely saturated.
- Pour the mixture into glasses and add the strawberry fruit pops and mango fruit pops to the mixture.
- Garnish the rims of glasses with slices of mangoes and strawberries.
- Enjoy this deliciously sweet popsicle punch.
- Strawberries are the only fruits that have seeds on the outside. And an average strawberry has 200 seeds! Strawberries are actually a member of the rose family.
- 94% of the US households eat strawberries. May 21st – 27th is celebrated as Strawberry Week in Delaware annually!!
- The oldest alive mango tree is situated in East Khandesh and is 300 years old and it still produces delicious mangoes.