- 4 cups lime soda
- 4 cups lemonade
- 1 cup strawberries (few more pieces for garnishing)
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cubed (few more pieces for garnishing)
- 3 strawberry popsicle fruit pops
- 2 mango fruit pops
- 1 can - seltzer
Summers are not that bad if you get to have a few nice ice creams and popsicles to have whenever you feel like, isn’t it? But dropping in a grocery store every time to have ice creams is exhausting plus there’s nothing like homemade stuff! What if you can make popsicles with your favourite ingredients?
Summer is the season when you have loads of fruits to choose from. This Popsicle recipe is made from strawberries and mangoes and lemon. You can’t beat the goodness it contains! If you have kids at home, you can have them eating these good fruits through a popsicle! So, you can’t get a better idea than this one to take lick of nutrition and enjoy the sizzling summer at home!
- Apparently only one serving of strawberries can contain up to 150% of body’s intake of vitamin c for daily consumption!!!! As it is a known fact, Vitamin C is the perfect weapon against infections and diseases. Strawberries lower blood pressure considerably as they are an excellent source for potassium. They contain antioxidants that improve eyesight.
- Including strawberries in your diet can reduce risk of diabetes or can improve the present diabetes situation because they are very low of glycemic index.
- Mangoes contain prebiotic dietary fiber which feed the good bacteria in the gut thus promoting a healthy gut. Mangoes are known to clear your skin as they contain both vitamin A and Vitamin C which are skin-friendly.
How to make Popsicle Punch