How to Make Pepperoni Bread
- Begin by pre-heating the oven at 375°
- Prepare a baking sheet by lightly greasing it with oil.
- Once the frozen bread dough is thawed, roll it into a rectangle shape.
- Brush the beaten egg over the dough and arrange sliced pepperoni, and slice parmesan cheese on it.
- Season the cheese and pepperoni with Italian seasoning.
- Roll the dough gently and pinch the sides to seal properly.
- Place the bread roll on the greased baking sheet, with the seam side down.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and allow the bread to bake for 40 minutes, or until it is golden in color.
- Enjoy this delicious pepperoni bread at breakfast or make it the highlight of your snack time.
- The original name of parmesan is actually Parmigiano Reggiano and it is only made from April 1 to November 11 and only from the milk of cows that feed on fresh grasses.
- Every year, 252 million pounds of pepperoni are used in pizza toppings and is one of the most ordered pizza toppings in the world.
- The Pepperoni was used as a pizza topping for the first time somewhere between the First and the Second World Wars.
Parmesan is one of the most imitated cheese in the world. There’s a high chance that the parmesan you’re eating is a counterfeit.