How to make Parmesan Chicken
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil and preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together mayonnaise, seasoned salt, paprika, and garlic powder.
- In a pie plate, combine Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Coat each chicken breast in mayonnaise mixture and then press both sides in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place chicken in prepared pan.
- Lightly spray top of chicken with cooking spray (will help it brown).
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Hens have their own version of the morning after pill. If she decides after mating that she doesn’t want a particular rooster’s offspring (usually when he’s lower in the pecking order) she can eject his sperm.