- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1 small fresh red or green chile, finely chopped
- 1 garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp chopped French beans
- 2 tbsp chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped carrots
- 2 tbsp chopped onions
- 2 tbsp chopped cabbage
- 2 tbsp chopped celery
- 2 green onions, white and green parts, chopped separately
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce or to taste
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp tamarind powder
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro leaves
Loved for its hot spicy taste, the popular Indian Chinese soup is quick and easy to make. Just as the name implies, it is made from finely chopped vegetables and a spicy paste is added to the soup that gives it enticing flavors.
It has a wonderful aroma that comes from the goodness of garlic, ginger, and cilantro. You’d agree that it is truly delicious and sense awakening!
Brighten up your chilly damp day with a bowl of hot vegetarian manchow soup and fried noodles or any meal of choice.Do not forget to store some Vegetarian Manchow Soup in a water bottle from Vaya to sip through the day.
- Carrots, aside being low in fat, have the highest content of vitamin A and are a good source of fiber. Also, carrot has other benefits including repairing damaged cells, maintaining skin health, curing eyes diseases, improving breast milk in lactating women, and regulating blood pressure.
- Another ingredient, French beans, reduces the risk of heart diseases and controls diabetes. It also boosts the immune system and regulates digestive process. Down with the cold? Pack some healthy soup to have on the go and give your body much-needed nourishment.
How to make Vegetarian Manchow Soup