Paleo Diet – Maple Bacon Chocolate Cookies
pure vanilla extract
1 ½ cup
semisweet chocolate chips
organic coconut oil, unrefined
pure maple syrup
for the cookie batter
for the candied bacon
blanched almond flour
How to make Paleo Diet - Maple Bacon Chocolate Cookies
- Preheat oven to bake at 350° F.
- Toss bacon in ¼ cup maple syrup inside a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Lay bacon on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove bacon from the oven.
- Crumble the candied bacon to prepare cookie batter.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Beat eggs in a small mixing bowl with 1/2 cup maple syrup and vanilla extract using a hand mixer.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Beat with a hand mixer.
- Add melted coconut oil into batter,
- Blend until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and candied bacon.
- Drop tbsp sized balls of dough on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes at 375° F.
- Allow it to cool and serve.
- Store in an airtight contianers
The melting point of cocoa butter is slightly less than the average human body temperature; that’s why chocolate melts in your mouth.