- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil, unrefined
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup for the cookie batter
- 1/4 cup for the candied bacon
- 2 pastured eggs
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 5 pieces raw bacon
This paleo diet, maple bacon chocolate cookies are a true mouthful to say, as well as a true mouthful to eat. It has everything you want to devour but cannot allow yourself to eat due to trying to live a healthy lifestyle. All of the primary flavors complement one another to make one of the pan ultimate healthy eating experiences you can imagine. There is no need to be skeptical, all you have to do is prepare this recipe to understand that everything is true.
How to make Paleo Diet - Maple Bacon Chocolate Cookies
The melting point of cocoa butter is slightly less than the average human body temperature; that’s why chocolate melts in your mouth.