Paleo Diet – Chocolate Chip Cookies
butter – room temperature
pure vanilla extract
semisweet chocolate chips
flaky sea salt
How to make Paleo Diet - Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together almond flour, baking soda, and salt inside a large bowl.
- Add butter, almond butter, honey, egg, and vanilla and, using a hand mixer, beat until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips until combined thoroughly.
- Add full tablespoon of batter to the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle cookies with flaky sea salt.
- Bake until edges are golden, 13 to 15 minutes.
Store in an airtight containers or in the food storage containers
There is no one specific "paleo" diet.