Paleo Diet – Soft Blueberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
walnut oil (or almond or coconut, etc.)
1 ½ cup
dark chocolate chips
egg – whisked
coconut sugar to top (optional)
How to make Paleo Diet - Soft Blueberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- Place blueberries in a saucepan at a medium temperature.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Stir frequently.
- Add walnuts to the food processor and puree until the nuts are somewhere between crunchy and butter.
- Add walnut oil to prepare a walnut butter.
- Add blueberries to the food processor.
- Puree until they are completely mixed together
- Pour batter into a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Scoop out 1-2 tablespoon sized dollops of batter.
- Place each dollop on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies for 18-23 minutes.
- Allow it to cool.
- Store in an airtight containers
Chocolate is made from beans that come from the cacao tree.