- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 2 cups sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
These cookies are relatively simple to prepare. Normal cookie recipes are difficult to prepare, but this chocolate chip cookie recipe requires only a handful of ingredients and a tiny bit of experience in the kitchen. The end result is what you could call the world’s ‘greatest chocolate chip cookies’. Cookies need to have crispy edges, soft and chewy interiors and plenty of chocolate on top.
- Swedish researchers found that women who ate more than 45 grams of chocolate every week had a lower risk of getting a stroke than women who didn’t.
- People who incorporate chocolate into their diet have lower blood pressure and lower bad LDL cholesterol.
- Chocolate has anti-inflammatory properties which also greatly reduces health risks.
- Dark chocolate is a rich source of giber which can make you feel full.
- Italian researchers found that regularly eating chocolate regulates insulin which can reduce the risk for diabetes.
Chocolate contains a bunch of antioxidants which actually offer UV protection from the sun.
How to Make Chocolate chip cookies
The chocolate industry is growing by leaps and bounds and its current market capitalization stands at $110 billion every year.