How to Make Olive Oil Bread
- Mix together the warm water, yeast, sugar, salt, and olive oil in a large bowl.
- Stir in 2 cups of the flour in order to make a soft ball.
- Knead in additional flour so that dough is soft and not sticky.
- Place kneaded dough in a medium size greased bowl.
- Cover and let rise until the dough is doubled in size.
- Punch down the dough and form it into ball or loaf shape.
- Place onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Cover and let the dough rise for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 190°
- Bake the bread in the preheated oven for 30 - 40 minutes or until it turns a golden brown.
Olive trees can live up to 1500 years old.