- Place the 4 lime wedges in a glass. Add the castor sugar and squish everything together or muddle so as to release some lime juice.
- Put the fresh mint leaves on your hand and clap. The leaves will be bruised and the aroma will be released. Rub the rim of the long glass around with the mint leaves before dropping them in.
- Use a bar spoon, a muddler or a rolling pin to push the mint further down into the juice.
- Fill the glass to half with crushed ice before pouring in the two parts of Bacardi Carti Blanca. Use the spoon to stir the mixture together for 2 minutes or till all the sugar dissolves.
- Use the soda water and the crushed ice to top it up. Also, use the sprig of fresh mint to garnish it. Your chill Mojito is ready to serve.
A market research company carried out a survey and revealed in 2016 that the Mojito cocktail was the most well-known cocktail in France and Britain.