- 1/2 tsp masala powder
- 1/4 tsp black salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin, toasted
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp lemon Juice
- Mint leaves
- 1 1/4 cups cola beverage
- ice cubes
The inviting flavor of Masala Coke comes from the fragrant spices and the fizz comes from a cola beverage.Serve this refreshing drink when it’s especially hot out.
- Lemon, one of the ingredients of Masala Coke, can be used to treat indigestion. Its blend of nutrients can cure constipation. Also, it offers a potent treatment for fever and flu variants. Regular consumption of lemon makes the human teeth healthy and it frees the gum from diseases.
- Medical issues relating to burns, internal bleeding, and cholera can be brought under control via the intake of lemon. It also helps to free the respiratory tract. By so doing, respiratory disorders can be controlled.
- Black salt also comes with many benefits. It can cure heartburn and other diseases affecting the internal organs of the body system. Also, it can be used to treat disorders of the human joints. Vaya Drynk helps retain the temperature at which you pack your beverage. On a hot afternoon, have some fresh and healthy Masala Coke from Vaya Drynk and ditch those preservative-laden soft drinks.
(Visited 1,460 times, 2 visits today)
How to make Masala Coke