- Rinse the mangoes in running water.
- Use a pressure cooker to steam the mangoes until they arevery soft and pulpy.
- Peel the mangoes and remove the pulp.
- Mix the salt and cardamom powder with the pulp.
- Use a blender to blend the ingredients thoroughly. Make sure to get a very smooth consistency.
- Stir well and add ice cubes to chill. At this point your delectable Mango Panna is ready to be consumed.
Note: Optionally, look for an air tight bottle that you can use to store your Mango Panna.
With mango panna, you can get the exotic flavor you have always looked for. Its wide spectrum of nutrients will make you feel like you are on top of the world.