How to Make Mango Lassi
- Peel and dice fresh mangoes and puree them in the blender.
- Add milk, yogurt, water, sugar, ice, cardamom powder, and blend the ingredients until the mixture turns smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Pour the lassi in glasses and sprinklecardamom, pistachio, and saffron strands on top.
- Add ice cubes to the lassi and serve.
- Mango trees can grow up to 100 ft. in height.
- The oldest known mango trees are more than 300 years old and still bear fruits.
- Nearly half of the entire world’s mangoes grow in India.
- It’s a superstition that using mango trees at a wedding ensures that the couple will bear plenty of children.
- The fruit, leaves, and park of mango tree are also used in folk remedies.