Lobster Tails Steamed in Beer
How to make Lobster Tails Steamed in Beer
- Thaw the lobster
- Split the shells of the lobsters lengthways
Directions for the Lobster
- To a medium-sized saucepan on low flame, add beer and bring it to boil.
- Place a steamer basket above the saucepan
- Add the thawed and split lobster tails to the steamer basket
- Cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
For the Vegetables
- In a frying pan,add butter and let it melt.
- Add carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli and let it cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper
- Place the lobster tail on a plate
- Add the sautéed vegetables
- Cut a lemon in half and place it on the side
- Lobsters eat other lobsters if they can’t find another source of food
- Lobsters keep growing all their lives, or until they are caught
- Lobsters can regenerate lost limbs