How to make Bengali Fish Curry
- Marinate fish with salt, turmeric paste, and lemon juice and let sit for 20 minutes.
- In a pan over medium heat, drizzle some oil and splutter mustard. Once the popping sounds dwindle, add bay leaf, onion, chilies, garlic and ginger and saute for a minute.
- Add marinated fish fillets and fry for a few minutes, turn the fillets over and fry until the fish is evenly cooked through.
- Turn off the heat, garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rice or flatbreads.
- Bengali fish recipe? It is loved by several people in China and India. This is as a result of its inviting flavor. Once tasted, you won’t want to omit it on daily basis.