How to Make Lemon Cucumber Juice
- Stir the water and sugar together in a saucepan over medium heat to make a simple syrup.
- Heat the syrup until it is just about to boil, and the sugar has fully dissolved.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until cool.
- Blend the cucumber slices in a blender or food processor until they are reduced to a pulp.
- Pour the cucumber pulp into a fine mesh strainer held over a bowl to catch the liquid.
- Let the mixture sit until you have extracted about 2/3 cup of liquid from the cucumber.
- Stir the cucumber liquid, simple syrup, and lemon juice together in a pitcher.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Lemons are native to Asia.