How to make Keto Brownies
- Preheat oven to 175°
- Lightly grease an 8-inch square pan using coconut oil.
- Whisk cocoa powder and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup coconut oil and boiling water;
- Mix thoroughly until the mixture is well blended.
- Add remaining 1/3 cup coconut oil, eggs, and stevia.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Fold almond flour, salt, and vanilla extract into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan.
- Bake brownies in the preheated oven until the top turns dry and the edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan.
Note: 30-40 minutes.
- Let the pan cool down before cutting the brownies into 12 squares.
The most popular brownie mix contains walnuts and almonds.