How to Make Iced Coffee
- Refrigerate freshly-brewed espresso for a minimum of 2 hours
- In a jar, combine chilled espresso, water maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Top with crushed ice and enjoy!
- Raw coffee beans are tasteless. Roasting releases the oils in the beans giving us the coffee aroma that we know and love.
- Coffee is the second most traded commodity in the world. It ranks behind oil and above natural gas. One could say that we need coffee as much as power and energy, which makes sense since coffee is known to give us a lift.
- Brazil is the top exporter of coffee. This is followed by Vietnam, Columbia, Indonesia, Ethiopia, India, Honduras, Uganda, Mexico, and Guatemala – all of which are located in the tropics.