- Start by heating up the pan. Then gently beat the mixture into a batter. The batter must be neither thin nor thick.
- Take a ladle full of the batter and then spread it on the pan in a circular movement. Apply some oil to the edges of the pan.
- Cover the pan for 10-20 seconds. Let the mix cook.
- Then flip the dosa and leave it to cook for 5-10 seconds.
- If you want your dosa crispy, reduce the flame and let it cook for another 10-15 seconds.
- Add some Spice powder. You can serve it hot and with some tasty chutney.
- Keep your meal of set dosa warm and tasty by preserving it in a Vaya Tyffyn box. You really don't have to go through the stress of heating your food in the nearest microwave oven. Not when your Vaya Tyffyn box can keep it steaming and smoking hot as if it was just getting delivered from the pot!
Fermenting the Batter for Set Dosa:
- Take rice, Split black gram and fenugreek seeds in a container. Rinse well and soak it in good water for 4 - 5 hours.
- Rinse and soak 1 or 1 1/2 cup flattened rice for 30 minutes.
- Drain and pour all the soaked ingredients like rice, dal and beaten rice into the wet grinder.
- Pour the batter into a large container, close the lid and rest it for 7 - 8 hours in a warm place for fermentation.
Rice is a cultural food in India. It is offered to the husband by his new bride and also to newly born babies.
The Rubik's Cube is a 3D twisty puzzle. Read the beginner's solution tutorial.