How to Make Hamdog
- First of all you need to make regular ham burger patties.
- Take a large bowl, mix minced beef, egg, chopped onion and garlic, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce until all the ingredients are well-blended.
- Make 4 equal sized patties of about 4 inches wide and divide them into two equal halves.
- Put some oil on the grill grate and cook the beef patties until they turn brownish in color.
- Now, prepare the sausages by boiling them in a saucepan with 1 liter of water.
- After the water has boiled, carefully remove the sausages.
- Take out the hamdog buns and toast them in sauce pan.
- Place the two halves of the beef patty on the semicircles and put the sausage in between.
- Top each of them with 2 slices of cheese, tomatoes, pickles, lettuce and any other you may like.
- The hamdog, a revolutionary fast food item is the brainchild of a Perth-based entrepreneur Mark Murray, who was initially declined funding for this product.
- His deliciously creative creation gained a lot of popularity in the United States in 2009.