- 1 lb ground chicken
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper (ground)
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 finely chopped onions
- 2 green chiles, finely chopped
- 2 medium red bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
How to make Ground Chicken Cutlets
1. Mix the chicken with salt, pepper and 1 tsp. of the oil.
2. Add the chopped vegetables and bread crumbs and mix well. Form chicken mixture into patties.
3. Heat a pan and add 2 to 3 tablespoons oil into the pan. Fry the chicken pattiesuntil golden brown on both sides.
4. Drain on paper towels. Serve the chicken cutlets with tomato or white sauce.