How to Make Ginger Prawns
- Place the prawns, garlic and 1 ½ tbsp olive oil in a bowl.
- Toss gently using your fingers.
- Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add prawns when you see wisps of smoke.
- Shake pan to spread prawns evenly in a single layer.
- Cook prawns for 1 minute while turning and tossing.
- Pour wine over the prawns.
Note: The will sizzle and bubble.
- Shake the pan and cook for around 1 minute or until the prawns turn white or pink and most of the wine is evaporated.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss.
- Transfer prawns to plate.
- Garnish withlemon juice, parsley, and olive oil.
- Serve and enjoy!
Prawns are crustaceans.