- 400 g chicken - with bones or boneless
- 3/4 cup capsicums – cubed
- 1/2 cup onions – cubed
- 1 cup ripe tomatoes – chopped and pureed
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp garam masala powder mixed with ¼ tsp red chili powder
- 1/8 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 10 cashew nuts
- a few coriander leaves – finely chopped
How to Make Kadai Chicken
How to make Cashew Paste
Soak cashews in warm water for 10 minutes and make a fine paste.
How to make Kadai Chicken
Did You Know?
Fried Chicken is meant to be eaten with hands in Gainesville, Florida. Any other way you eat, it is illegal!