For the sandwich :
- 1 head of garlic, with skin
- black peppercorns in a cheesecloth
- 1 bay leaf
- bundle of fresh herbs
- 2 brains
- all purpose flour for coating purpose
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 quart of vegetable oil for deep-frying
- 2 freshly baked buns, split in half
For the green sauce :
- 1 bunch of parsley, leaves only
- 1/2 bunch of dill
- 1 small can of anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 12 cloves of garlic, finely grated
- 1 tbsp capers, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- freshly grounded black pepper
If you have ever visited Indiana then you will surely know about its world famous cuisine. Yes! It is the traditional fried-brain sandwich that the locals have been savoring to since a long time.
The people of Indiana love their fried-brain sandwiches. If you are a fan too then this DIY special home fried-brain sandwich recipe will fulfill your craving.
This sandwich is rich in protein as well as vitamins like A and C which are vital for human health.
How to Make Fried-Brain Sandwich with Parsley Green Sauce