How to Make Dora Cake
- Preheat an oven to 180 °C.
- Sift together flour and baking soda.
- In a bowl, whisk together egg, honey, and sugar.
- Add vanilla and milk; mix thoroughly once again.
- Fold in sifted flour and baking powder mixture. Stop stirring once you get a smooth batter of flowing consistency.
- Place a parchment paper on a cake tin, pour in the batter and bake at 180 °C for 20 – 30 mins.
- Insert a toothpick at the center to check if the cake is done.
- Let cool completely before removing the cake from the mould/tin.
- For best taste, serve Dora cake chilled!
The original creator of Doraemon, Fujiko Fujio died in 1996. Contemporary Doraemon episodes are created by his former assistants.