- 1 medium cucumber, properly diced
- ½ medium apple (or pear) - finely cored and diced
- 1 kale leaf (or 1 cup of spinach)
- ¼ cup milk (orange juice or water can also be use)
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ tbsp honey or sugar – or to taste
- 2 ice cubes
The cucumber smoothie is a sweet yogurt drink which is very popular across South Asia and the Middle East. This delicious drink is easy and very quick to make. On their own, cucumbers are very refreshing but our smoothie will really wake your taste buds. We used a combination of cucumber, milk, plain yogurt, kale leaf, and apple. It may seem odd but the taste of this can only be described as heavenly. Truth is, the cucumber will actually thicken the smoothie. It also adds potassium. It is truly a secret weapon. Prepare a huge batch of smoothie and pack in a Vaya Drynk and enjoy an ice-cold treat with colleagues!
Cucumber is a vital part of any diet. Regular consumption will reap many health benefits:
- The water content of cucumber can keep you hydrated.
- Helps relieve heart burn on the inside and sun burns on the outside.
- Helps dissolve kidney stones and clears toxins from the body.
- Magnesium, potassium,and silicon aid in skin health.
How to make Cucumber Smoothie
The waxy outside coating of the cucumber is usedto erase pen ink.