How to Make Cougar Gold Cheese
For Boiling Pasta
- Put a deep pot on the stove on low flame.
- Add water and bring it boil.
- Add penne pasta, salt and olive oil into the boiling water.
- Bring the pasta to boil until it becomes tender but you can still feel its bite.
- Once, the pasta is cooked, drain the hot water from the pot and run it through cold water.
- Set it aside until it is needed for assembling.
For the Beef
- Take a non-stick frying pan.
- Put it on the stove on low heat.
- Add olive oil into the pan.
- Add chopped garlic, onion, salt, freshly ground black pepper, minced beef and Italian seasoning into the pan.
- Stir-fry the beef until it is completely tender. This may take a few minutes.
- Once, you are sure of the tenderness of the beef, add canned tomatoes into the pan.
- Cover the pan and cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add grated parmesan cheese into the pan.
- Mix it well with the rest of the ingredients.
- Then take it off the heat until it is needed for assembling.
For the Sauce
- Heat up a sauce pan on the stove on low flame.
- Add butter into it and let it melt completely.
- Add flour into the pan and mix it up into a paste in the butter.
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper into the mixture.
- Add a cup of milk into it and mix it well.
- Add Cougar gold cheese into the sauce and mix until it completely melts.
- Let it simmer for at least 5 minutes until it is thick enough to coat the back of your spoon.
- Take the sauce off the heat until it is needed for assembling.
- Take the pan with the prepared beef.
- Add boiled pasta into it and drizzle the sauce right on top of it.
- Mix everything well and serve hot!
- Cougar gold cheese was first produced in the year 1948
- The name Cougar gold cheese has been inspired by cougar gold
- Penne pasta is used for dishes with more sauces because the hollow part in it can hold more sauces when compared to other types of Pasta.