For the papaya sauce
- 1 tbsp - olive oil
- 150 gms - papaya (peeled and de-seeded and chopped)
- salt and pepper to taste.
For balsamic Glaze
- 60 ml - vinegar
- 1 tsp - sugar
- Few drops of rose water
- half shell of a coconut
- For Sorbet
- 100 ml - watermelon juice
- 100 ml - coconut milk
- Dry ice
Although the name sounds like a new one, you are definitely going to love this recipe! Summers remind of you of lush green coconut trees, cooling watermelons and sweet papayas, don’t they? Well, the idea is to make ice cream out of these three! Coconut is filled with fiber and watermelon is rich in anti-oxidants and papayas, well papayas are loaded with goodness. When you follow this recipe, you get to you get to eat a healthy and deliciously flavored ice cream! How wonderful is that!??
- Coconuts are great for your immune system! They are anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-parasite and anti-fungal.
- Coconuts improve the secretion of insulin thus guarding your body against diabetes.
- Watermelons are great for hydration and improve your digestive system.
- Watermelons contain compounds which prevent cancer.
- Papaya lowers cholesterol and is rich in vitamin C, fibers and anti-oxidants.
- Papaya aids weight loss.
- Papaya boosts your immunity and can protect you against arthritis.
How to make Coconut and Watermelon Ice Cream with Papaya Sauce
For papaya sauce:
For Balsamic Glaze:
For watermelon and coconut sorbet: