How to make Blueberry Mojito
- Add the blueberries, lime juice, sugar and mint leaves in a cocktail shaker and shake well. Muddle the content using a wooden spoon or a muddler.
- Add sparkling water or club soda and 1 cup ice to the mixture in the shaker and shake well.
- Wet the rim of the cocktail glass with lime wedges and dip the glasses into sugar and pour the mixture into these glasses.
- Garnish with blueberries, crushed mint leaves, and lime wheels!
- Enjoy your glass of mojito.
- The U.S. is the largest producer of blueberries. And North America produces almost 90% of World’s blueberry production. Blueberries were once used for dyes and paints. July is known to be the National Blueberry month in the U.S.
- Blueberries are the state fruit of New Jersey officially. The famous American Poet, Robert Frost wrote a poem on these berries called “Blueberries”.