- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh)
- 1 ½ tsp sugar (and additional sugar for rimming the cocktail glass)
- 3 large mint leaves
- 1 wedge lime
- 2 tsp lime juice
- club soda or sparkling water
- blueberries, mint leaves and lime wheels for garnishing
- ice cubes
Blueberries are nutritious, sweet and wildly popular. Incredibly low on calories, they can do you a whole lot of good. So why not use them to your advantage and make a mojito out of them? And, you’re not summer ready, if you haven’t already started making these gorgeous, tasty blueberry mojitos. Filled with the goodness of blueberries and mint, this drink is exactly what you need to treat your guests to on a brunch or an evening family get together. Easy to make and easy to serve, you do need this drink in your recipes list right away!
- Blueberries are one of the most nutrients-filled berries you’ll find. They contain fibre, vitamin c, vitamin k, and manganese. Blueberries are called the King of All Antioxidant foods. Blueberries contain an antioxidant called very effective Flavonoids. DNA damage is one of the reasons we grow old, and it also is majorly important for the development of cancer. It is very important that your “bad” LDL cholesterol is oxidized for the prevention of heart diseases. Blueberries which are strong in antioxidants are great at doing this. Blueberries are known to have great benefits for people with blood pressure. Again the antioxidants in blueberries improve memory and maintain brain function.
- Mint leaves can be used to Relieve Indigestion and also could Improve Brain Function. They are also rich in nutrients and easily available in every farmer’s market and supermarket as well.
How to make Blueberry Mojito