How to make Lime Zinger
- Cut out two round pieces out of cucumber and cut out three lime wheels from the lemon and keep them aside.
- In a glass add 1 part of white grapefruit juice and add four parts of Red Bull lime edition to it and mix well so that the mixture blends well.
- Add 2 strips of cucumber strips and 3 lime wheels to the mixture and stir well.
- Top it off with ice cubes and for garnishing, add speared strawberry halves and crushed mint leaves.
- Enjoy your zinger!
- Wild limes were apparently first grown in Southeast Asia or Indonesia. The Arab traders carried lime trees from Asia to and introduced them to the country of Egypt and North Africa as well!
- Christopher Columbus on his second voyage in the year 1493 took the citrus seeds to the West Indies and soon these trees were grown everywhere in Mexico and Florida as well.
- Limes have fellow species called Key lime, Persian Lime, dessert lime and kaffir lime!