Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream
How to make Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream
- Soak the cashews overnight.
- Rinse and drain the cashews.
- Blend the cashews along with coconut milk, agave syrup and cocoa powder in a blender until the mixture is smooth. Refrigerate the mixture overnight.
- The next day place the mixture in the freezer until it becomes firm and keeps checking every 30 minutes. If it starts to freeze near the edges, then remove it from the freezer and stir it firmly.
- Return it to the freezer and keep repeating this process for 2-3 hours.
- Your vegan chocolate ice cream is ready! You can store It in the refrigerator or have it immediately.
- You can garnish it with almonds or pistachios.
- Serve chilled and enjoy your summer binging on this delicious ice cream!
The meaning of “ Ice Cream" can vary from one country to another. Some countries call it "frozen yogurt" or "sorbet" or "gelato". During the early 5th century BC, the ancient Greeks ate snow mixed with fruit and honey.
In 400 BC, the Persians invented a chilled food made of vermicelli and rose water along with ice which was mixed with saffron and fruits and other flavors.
According to NASA, ice-cream is among the top 3 items missed by astronauts in space.