How to Make Coconut Juice
- Start by making a hole in the coconut and take the water out in a bowl.
- With the help of a spoon or a scooper, start removing the tender coconut from inside the coconut shell. To get a tender coconut, you will need to talk to the seller about which coconut will be soft on the inside.
- In a blender, you will need to add the coconut water, the coconut pulp, and the sugar.
- Keep blending until the coconut has fully blended in with the coconut water. Since the coconut will be soft, it will not take too much time.
- Pour the coconut juice into a town and leave it in the freezer for at least 10 minutes. When the juice is being served cold, it will taste the best.
- When serving, pour into serving tumbler glass and add 2 ice cubes.
If you are planning on consuming the drink later, make sure you refrigerate or store it in an insulated water bottle to retain the freshness and temperature.
- Scientists believe coconuts originated from the South Pacific now known as New Guinea.
- Coconuts contain compounds that help in digesting.
- Coconut water can be used as an alternative for blood plasma.
- Not only are coconuts used for food, but they are used in many cosmetic products as well.
The coconut tree is known as the national tree of Maldives.