How to Make Cherry Juice
- Start by rinsing the cherries and plums. Pat them dry and start deseeding the cherries.
- Then, blanch the plums (you will need to boil them for 2 minutes in boiling water and then immediately drown them in cold water for 1 minute) and remove their skins. The reason why it the skin should be removed is because it is quite sour, which is why it is recommended. However, if you want a sour taste, then you can leave the skin on.
- Slice the plums into halves and remove their seeds as well.
- In a blender, add the cherry, watermelon, and plums and blend until it becomes a smooth puree.
- With the help of a sieve, strain the puree so you can get rid f the watermelon seeds and collect the remainder of the juice in a bowl.
- In your serving glasses, add ice cubes and fill them up with as much as you want.
- If the watermelon is not too sweet, feel free to add sugar.
- For a sharper cherry taste, go for black cherries.
- Cherries belong to the same family as peaches, plums, apricots, and almonds.
- Apparently, cherries have been around since the Stone Age!
- All over the world, there are more than 1000 varieties of cherries.
There are 7000 cherries on one cherry tree at an average.