How to Make Coffee
- In a kettle or pot, start boiling the water. While the water is boiling, you can add the instant coffee into an empty mug. When the water starts boiling, pour the water on top of it, add as much sugar as you prefer and mix.
- In a small pot, add milk (according to what color coffee you prefer) and let it heat. When it begins to boil, it will bubble and rise, remove it from the heat so it can rest a little.
- Pour the boiled milk into a sealed jar or container. The container you choose to add the milk must be large enough so that the milk only fills in halfway. Once you have done so, begin shaking the milk vigorously for at least 20 seconds so that the froth can start forming.
- When you see a good amount of froth on top, you can pour the liquid milk into the mug that has the coffee in it, and stir it with a spoon so it is well incorporated. Once you have mixed it well, scoop the foam out of the container, and place it on top of the coffee. If you want, you can sprinkle cinnamon or nutmeg on the foam or even crushed coffee beans.
- Coffee is the world’s second most traded commodity.
- There are two types of coffee beans available, Arabica and Robusta.
- October 1st is national coffee day.
Coffee is the first ever food that was freeze-dried.