- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter — softened
- 2 1/2 lb confectioners’ sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese — softened cheese
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- 1 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 cup coconut — flaked
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate — cut into pieces
Make you own Easter treat at home with this recipe for chocolate covered Easter eggs. This recipe is easy to make if you have all the ingredients handy. You can make delicious home-made own made Easter candy as a tradition every year.
- Dark chocolate is extremely nutritious and is a rich source of antioxidants. Chocolate helps lower blood pressure while also improving blood flow
- Chocolate is known to reduce the risk of heart diseases and also protects the skin from the damage caused by intense sunlight. Chocolate can also improve the functioning of the brain!
How to make Chocolate Covered Easter Eggs