- 1 cup chicken boiled and shredded
- 150 g noodles
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup cabbage thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup spring onions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup beans finely chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots sliced into thin strips
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 tsp garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp green chili sauce
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive or sesame oil
- 1 tsp salt
Chicken hakka noodles is an enticing, delicious, aromatic, and flavorful dish. It is based on the Chinese noodles to which are added crispy stir-fried with vegetables. It is tossed with some tender shredded chicken that brings its own taste to the concoction along with the spicy sauces. The noodles are crispy yet soft, flavored with amazing Chinese sauces. This is a colorful dish that tastes heavenly and is loved by both grown-ups and kids alike. Chicken hakka noodles are a wholesome and satiating meal.
Chicken hakka noodles are also loaded with vitamins A and C. Vitamins are important for good health as they boost immunity and protect from diseases. They also improve eyesight, dental health, as well as hair and skin quality. Potassium makes the bones strong and helps in building muscles.
How to make Chicken Hakka Noodles
The word ‘Noodles’ is derived from the German word ‘nudel’. In China, noodles originated about 4000 years ago. The first noodles were prepared with millet grass grain. Noodles are a symbol of longevity and are prepared on birthdays and on the eve of the Chinese New Year.
Did you know that in China, forks and knives are considered unsuitable at the dining table as they are regarded as weapons?