How to Make Chamomile Tea
- You need to start by washing the flowers with cold water.
- In a teapot, warm up the boiling water.
- While the water is warming up, in a separate pot, you will need to add your thin apple slices and slightly mash them with a wooden spoon.
- Once the apples have been mashed properly, you can add the chamomile flowers as well.
- After doing so, you can add the 2 cups of boiling water and you must cover the pot immediately. Let it steep for at least 3 to 5 minutes.
- If you want a sweet taste, you can add honey to taste.
- Stir it in well, strain and pour into tumbler glasses.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Just make a batch and store it in your thermos bottle, so you can have a cup when you feel like.
- Chamomile is the national flower of Russia.
- In the Buckingham Palace, chamomile flowers are grown on the lawn rather than grass.
- Traditionally, chamomile has been used as the treatment for more than 100 medical issues.
- The word ‘chamomile’ means ground-apple in Greek.
There are two types of chamomile tea, the Roman version, and the Greek version. The German version is more popular.