- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 stick celery, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 cauliflower head, diced into florets
- 1 tbsp flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce (optional)
It’s no secret that soup is awesome especially during the chilly, frigid time of the year. It is more so when it is savory, creamy and filled with tender chunks of cauliflower.
This cauliflower soup is a rich, velvety, and oh- so- delicious cheesy. You will love everything about this soup and your taste buds would thank you later for the mouth-watering sensation. So, don your apron and let’s make some!
- Cauliflower aids in weight loss and in the reduction of cancer risk. Aside the fact that it fights inflammation, preserves your eyesight and improves digestion, it also helps balance hormones. The goodness of cauliflower does not end there as it is rich in vitamins and minerals, and has a role to play in brain development.
- Chicken broth reduces joint pain and inflammations. Also, it improves bone growth. Do not forget to store some Cauliflower soup in a water bottle from Vaya to sip through the day.
How to make Cauliflower Soup