Breadcrumb Chocolate Chip Cookies
How to make Breadcrumb Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Toast the slices of bread in a toaster.
- Place the toasted bread in a blender or food processor and blend till you have crumbs.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking powder to the crumbs and process until blended. Set aside.
- Beat the sugars and butter in a bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add 1 of the eggs and vanilla and beat until just blended.
- Add the crumb mixture and stir well.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir well.
- Scoop tablespoons of the mixture and place on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Beat the remaining egg and brush on the cookie dough.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool cookies on a wire rack.
Pack the chocolate chips cookies in a Vaya Tyffyn lunch box and your kid is ready for school.
- Chocolate chips are sweetened chocolate used to make cookies and other desserts taste even better. There are many different flavors of chocolate chips, ranging from bittersweet, to mint chocolate, milk chocolate and even peanut butter. They can be used in cookies, cakes, muffins, etc.