How to make Blueberry Smoothie
- In a blending jar, add the yogurt, milk frozen blueberries, banana and chia seeds together.
- Blend on high speed for 15-20 seconds.
- Serve immediately or let it chill for 20 minutes if you didn’t use frozen blueberries.
- Garnish some fresh blueberries on top of the glass. (optional)
- Despite being a fruit, blueberries are commonly used in salads in the Mediterranean region to give it a tangy kick.
- Blueberries are used to make natural food dye as they have a very rich and dark color. In fact, you can even make your own food dye using blueberries at home.
- Blueberries have a dusty look to them and that is considered to be the perfect version of them as repeated washing makes them spoiled. Only wash them before you are about to use them.
- Unfortunately, many blueberry flavored foods never contain any blueberries at all. Therefore if you want to have the real deal, its best to buy from a brand that promotes organic foods or eat fresh blueberries.
- Blueberries are second most popular berry that is harvested in the US after strawberry.