How to make Blueberry Pancakes
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and 1 tablespoon until completely blended. Slowly fold in the flour mixture.
- Place a large skillet or griddle on the stove, add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil, on medium heat.
- When the skillet or griddle has heated, pour ¼ cups of pancake batter onto it. Right after pouring it you need to make sure you sprinkle 2 tablespoons of blueberries onto the batter. Let it cook until bubbles start to form on the top, then you will need to flip it. Let the other side cook properly and then place it on a plate.
- Sprinkle 1 more tablespoon of fresh blueberries on the cooked pancake and add the whipped cream.
- To make your blueberry pancake experience even more special, you can drizzle 1 tablespoon of warm maple syrup on top.
- Blueberry Pancake Day is celebrated on January 28 all around the world.
- Pancakes have been around the world for many years in some form or the other!
- In the ancient times, pancakes were a savory dish as well as sweet.
- It took very long for blueberries to make their appearance in pancakes.