How to make Red Coconut Chutney
- Heat coconut oil in a small pan over medium-high heat. Add shallots and garlic cloves and keep tossing them around until they are light golden. Turn the heat off and let cool.
- Blend sautéed shallots and garlic with ginger, red chilies, coconut, roasted dal, and salt with some water to make a smooth chutney.
- In a small seasoning pan over moderate, add coconut oil and splutter mustard seeds. Add urad dal and roast till slightly brown, followed by red chilies and curry leaves.
- Turn the heat off and pour this hot tempering on top of the red coconut chutney.
- When serving, make sure you mix it all well together.
- Coconuts are extremely versatile because they are used in many cosmetc products, foods, and other things.
- Coconut water is known as miracle water because it aids with many conditions.
- Coconut is rich in natural fibers and natural minerals.
- Coconut is used in sweet and savory dishes.