How to Make It
- Boil water in a small kettle or a vessel. Sprinkle cannabis on it.
- Brew the mixture for up to 10 minutes. Strain water into a saucepan.
- Grind the cannabis with a pestle or mortar. Add about 2 tbsp. of the milk to it and grind together until it has become a paste.
- Strain out some of the milk into the saucepan with the water. Keep the mixture aside.
- Add almonds to the cannabis and grind everything together. Sprinkle some more milk on the mixture. Do this repeatedly for a few minutes, straining the milk into the pan.
- Strain this mixture even more with a sieve. This way, you will get rid of the excess plant material.
- Add the grenadine, coconut milk, and any remaining milk to the pan. Add sugar, ginger, and some garam masala. Let it boil, stirring continuously. Cool slightly.
- Place mixture in the fridge to cool off for a couple of hours.
- Serve your bhang lassi in a tumbler glass.
- George Washington cultivated marijuana.
- Did you know, Bob Marley was buried with a bud of marijuana along with his guitar and the Bible?