How to make Beetroot Cake
- Preheat oven to 180 °
- Grease and flour a 20x30 cm (9x13 in) or similar-sized baking tin.
- Combine pureed beetroots, eggs, vanilla, oil and sugar in a bowl and whisk to mix well.
- Sieve flour, bicarbonate of soda, salt and cocoa fold into the mix of wet ingredients.
- Pour batter into the baking tinand bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
- Once completely cooled, remove the cake and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Finish of with icing and transfer the cake back into the refrigerator. Let sit for a few hours before serving.