How to make Baby Corn Palak
- Wash and chop palak roughly.
- Heat the oil in akadai.
- Add the chopped palak along with chili.
- Cook for 1-2 mins to reduce the water content of the palak.
- Let the palak cool down then grind it into a puree.
- Cut the baby corn into your desired shape.
- Pressure cook with water, salt, and ½ tsp of sugar for 3 whistles.
- Heat kadai with oil and temper with jeera.
- Add the onions and cookuntil they turn transparent.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and cook over a medium flame for a minute.
- Add pureed palak, sugar.
- Cook for 2 mins making sure not tolose the color.
- Add cooked baby corn.
- Mix well, add cream andsalt as needed.
- Adjust water or milk to reach the desired consistency.
- Mix in garam masala.
Did you know the maximum size of a corn kernel is 2.5 cm?