How to make Baby Corn Pakodas
- Boil water with salt in a pan.
- Add the baby corns.
- Blanch the corn for about 3 mins.
- Drain the hot water.
- Rinse the baby corns with cold water.
Prepare the batter:
- Add maida in a bowl.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, besan, coriander powder, and salt followed by soda.
- Whisk the ingredients together into a paste.
- Refrigerate mixture for about 15 mins.
Prepare the Masala Paste:
- Add salt, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder red chili powder, and oil into a bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients together to form a paste.
- Stir in the baby corns in the bowl and coat with the masala paste.
- Refrigerate for about 15 mins.
- Coat the masala paste-baby corn with the batter.
- Deep fry the corn in oil until it turns crisp and golden brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Corn plants consist of a single stem with leaves and ears attached.