- Soak 1 cup of fig for at least 2 hours.
- Grind it to make a paste and set aside.
- Dry roast poppy seeds in a pan until light golden and set
- Dry roast cashew nuts and grind to make a cashew powder.
- Melt ghee in a non-stick pan and add the fig paste to it.
- Add condensed milk and cardamom powder.
Note: Mix well on low heat for better cooking.
- Add cashew nut powder and mix with the fig paste using spatula.
- Spread on a butter paper and level it evenly.
- Sprinkle with roasted poppy seeds and roll it into the butter paper.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Open up the paper wrap and slice into pieces.
The poppy plant is the primary ingredient in heroin.