- Add coconut palm sugar to a pan on low-medium heat and whisk the sugar for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add vegan margarine and whisk until smooth.
- Add 1 tbsp of almond milk and whisk occasionally.
- Transfer the prepared caramel mix to a small cup and set aside.
- Add a cup of almond milk and an espresso shot to the pan and whisk until hot.
- Pour the latte into a coffee mug and garnish it with vegan whipped cream.
- Add prepared caramel on the top and enjoy!
Blending seeds or nuts with fresh water and salt results into non-dairy milk.