How to make Vanilla Citrus Cello
- Using a peeler or zester, peel the skins of the lemons and oranges, with the pith intact. Transfer the peels to a clean, airtight jar
- Split vanilla beans, scrape out the seeds onto into the jar.
- Add vodka into the jar and store in a cool and dark place for 2 months. Shake the jar once a day.
- Strain infused vodka with a clean cheesecloth, add sugar syrup to the strained liqueur and stir.
- Transfer the cello into bottles with air-tight stoppers and set for a week before you consume the cello.